Is there anything more Stay At Work Housewife friendly than groceries that magically show up to your front door? Green Bean Delivery is a service I recently signed up for that delivers produce and groceries straight to your door. As I mentioned before, my salon’s busy season is upon me, along with the social engagements that come with warm weather, like weddings, cookouts and graduation parties, not to mention its patio drinking weather! This is prime healthy eating failing time for me, I barely have time to cook, let alone go to the grocery store, and we all know the most convenient things to grab while out are also the most unhealthy! So when I heard about a service that brings you organic and mostly local produce to your door, I had to sign up for it! It’s similar to a CSA bag, which I have done before, but I like Green Bean Delivery a lot more; here’s why:
- You choose the size of your bin, they range from small (family of two), medium (family of three), large (family of four) and other customizable options.
- You choose how often it’s delivered, once a week, every other, or once a month. I personally get the medium bin every other week for my husband and I and its perfect!
- The bins are customizable! On Monday, like a CSA bag, they let you know what is going to be delivered Friday. However, unlike a CSA bag, you have until Tuesday night to log in and take out whatever you don’t want, and replace it with something else!
- You can also add groceries! In addition to fruits and vegetables, they also offer local and natural artisan products like eggs, meat and condiments.
- You don’t have to be home when they deliver. Just specify where you would like your bin left if you aren’t home!
It has made my life a lot easier, and it also has gotten me to cook a little more creatively since I have to think about how I’ll use my bin ingredients! See if your area has Green Bean Delivery here!
Here’s what was in my latest bin: